New Chick Pics

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by jbelford, May 23, 2012.

1. jbelford

jbelford Hatching

May 13, 2012
    Tacoma, Washington
    I did a photo shoot with our new chicks last weekend. My wife laughed at me, but I think they came out pretty nice. It was a challenge keeping them in the picture, but once they settled down it was pretty fun. After the shoot, I spent the next two days working on their new chicken castle. It's coming along nicely, and I can't wait to introduce the chicks to their new home!

2. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Take it from me, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a photo shoot of your chickens. I take pictures of mine. Lots of pictures. No, they don't sit for a photo. I sit for the photo. I sit with them and put my photo finger to work. I'm a photogoroholic, and proud of it. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  3. aoxa

aoxa Crowing

Chicks are much more difficult to photograph than full grown chickens. The brooder light is usually red - therefore tweaks the picture... the chicks run like mad, leaving blurs everywhere, but out of 100 - you'll get a few you love :)

Don't be afraid to share them ;) Everyone loves looking at new chick pictures.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: