New chicken addict in NC

welcome-byc.gif
good luck at relocating and establishing a flock.

Hello and welcome from a tad south of you- SC...beware of the dreaded Chicken Math- it gets you every time.... we built our 1st coop thinking we would be content with 5-6 chooks, now, 25 birds later, I am heading out today to look at some more....LOL, we love them each and all

Welcome to BYC. I'm in Sanford and we got our first 6 from Carolina Town and Country. They were 3 days old when we got them and they are doing great so far. They are about 3 months at the moment so no eggs just yet. Good luck with yours.

Welcome to BYC. I'm in Sanford and we got our first 6 from Carolina Town and Country. They were 3 days old when we got them and they are doing great so far. They are about 3 months at the moment so no eggs just yet. Good luck with yours.
I'm still in the waiting phase, and it sucks!! Need to get moved first and then can build the coop...then buy the chickies. I am very sure that I don't have the time to dedicate to brooding babies since I am working fulltime as a nurse and part-time as a nurse midwife.
Does Carolina Town & Country have pullets as well as babies?

Back
Top Bottom