New chicken enthusiast from North Carolina

NCangler

Chirping
8 Years
Feb 21, 2012
Hi all. We recently acquired a chicken tractor from theEggYolk.com and yesterday we picked up our first four chickens for their new home. We purchased them locally from a couple that love chickens and gave them lots of loving care for their first few weeks. These light Brahma Bantams seem right at home in the Yolk chicken tractor. My daughter named them Shelley, Lola, Gigi and Bama. :) We are already enjoying them and look forward to their contribution to our home garden that we just finished planting.

We are looking forward to participating on the BackYardChickens.com website and appreciate all the information and help!

Blessings
Randy & Lisa

Last edited:
WelcometoBYC.gif

Hello and :welcome

Those are some beautiful chicks you've got there, and also some pretty nice woods. :lol: Couldn't help noticing the woods in the background in one of the pics - ever since I moved country I haven't seen any "real" woods.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have, and enjoy the site. :D

Hello and welcome from Ohio....so glad you joined us. Those are some cute chicks ( I love feathered feet ) and thats a really nice tractor. Best of luck to you raising your new babies.

Back
Top Bottom