New chicken math?

chicknerd

Songster
9 Years
Apr 28, 2010
NH
I just now noticed that I have listed in my signature 1 more chick than I actually have. I have only one EE. Does this mean I get to get another one??

13 is not a good number right??
tongue.png

Hmmm, chicken swap this weekend. Maybe I will go and just look.

BEWARE!!! I "went and just looked" last weekend too and come home with a small flock of Gold Laced Polish
love.gif

Last edited:
YEP! You don't want to be a liar! LOL
gig.gif

Do a search on here for chicken math and read the posts. Very informative. hahaha

God Bless!

Last edited:
Quote:
Boy you are as bad as my DH. I sent him about 5 weeks ago to get 2 Wyandottes. He came home with 4 Polish (which are too cute!) and Brahma/Silkie mix. That is why he doesn't go anymore.
tongue.png

Well you know I have decided, based on evidence I collected that just as bakers have the baker's dozen, chicken keepers have their own number. The chicken keeper's dozen is in fact 16 rather than 12.

See, I have ordered a half dozen eggs thrice, and all three times I was sent 8 eggs, not 6. So the chicken keepers call 8 half a dozen? So that means I have only 1 1/2 dozen chickens, not 2 dozen at all
smile.png

13 is a great number - It was the number of diners at the last supper - Jesus party of 13 your table is ready right????

So I guess you will have to get another chicken but wait - one is not so good so get out the chicken calculator machine for fuzzy chicken math and plug in some numbers.

Have fun
Caroline

Back
Top Bottom