New chicken owner here....Please help!

2 brown eggs & 1 white egg so far...SOOOOO EXCITED
celebrate.gif
Keeping 4 hens for sure. Others are going to new home today! I love owning chickens. Ive just got so much to learn about them. I want to take good care of them & the only way to do that is to be educated. Still welcoming ANY & ALL advice from you guys. Needed & appreciated!!! (oh yeah, Ive got 1 Buff Brahma, 2 leghorns & 1 Rhode Island Red Hens). I did figure that much out..lol

Ok, finally have it all figured out. We rescued 4 hens & a rooster from the park. I thought we had rescued 4 roosters & 1 hen...lol. Had that one backwards. So, I bought 2 Leghorns, found a home for 2 of the rescued hens & the rooster & now Ive got my 4 hens & Im extremely happy! Coop is still being worked on & its going to be fantastic. They're gonna love it
big_smile.png

Ok, finally have it all figured out. We rescued 4 hens & a rooster from the park. I thought we had rescued 4 roosters & 1 hen...lol. Had that one backwards. So, I bought 2 Leghorns, found a home for 2 of the rescued hens & the rooster & now Ive got my 4 hens & Im extremely happy! Coop is still being worked on & its going to be fantastic. They're gonna love it
big_smile.png
Good deal!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom