I finally finished my new chicken tractor yesterday. For the most part I am pretty happy with it. It is 6'X12' with 2' walls and about 5'6" at the peak. I made a door to access the closed in part as well as another access door going in the the run. Here is a shot of the end and part of the side. I placed a tarp over the wire to give them some shade as it is VERY hot and as you can see not much around for trees or other shade. This is the inside were the water and feed are located. What you can't see in this shot is that there are 4 different roosts at various levels. This is the wheel contraption that I made so I could move it a little easier. All I have to do is lift up on the one end (lifts very easy) and attach the chain which in turn pushes the wheel down lifting that end of the tractor off of the ground any where from 1/2" to about 3 1/2". After raising both sides, that end of the tractor is off of the ground and I can lift the other end and pull it forward to it's new spot.