New chickie mama

ChickieMama2020

In the Brooder
Jul 14, 2020
Hello there.....my hubs and I got our first backyard flock in early June. The birds were about a week old when we got them. We have 10 chickies (Light Brahmas, Buff Orpingtons, RIR, Black Sex Link and Silver Laced Wyandotts. 2 of each). They have been so much fun! They each have their own personality; it's been a fantastic adventure. My husband built a beautiful coop - it took 8 weeks but most of them are out there even though it still needs the finishing touches. (I have a bullying issue which is why they aren't all in the coop. More on that in a new thread as I need some help.). I look forward to connecting with you all and to learning about these sweet creatures.

@ChickieMama2020 - We're so glad to have you here, and hope we can help you out as you learn and grown with your new flock. Can't wait to hear more about them, and hope to see you around!
:welcome

• BACKYARD HERDS - All about herd animals, whether it be goats or cows, from horses to rabbits, pigs to bees. Theses are helpful folk!
  • THE EASY GARDEN - Want to learn more about different crops, study up on heirlooms, or wonder what Back to Eden gardening is? Come on over!
  • SUFFICIENT SELF - Learn more about self sufficiency, homestead, DIY, and talk with others about how to get to where you want to be at your home.
welcomeface.png

Back
Top Bottom