New Chicks from TSC

Chickenhatcher89

Songster
11 Years
Mar 2, 2008
Lawrenceburg, TN
Wanted to post some pictures of the chicks I got today from Tractor Supply. I got 11 chicks and 2 ducks. Five of the chicks are Turkens.
6943_289.jpg
6943_288.jpg

OHHHH!!!

I hope that when the chicks arrive at ours they have turkens. I have one little naked neck, and she is by far the sweetest adult that I have!

Ours had ducklings in today, and wouldn't you know it, they only had two khaki campbells. Well, with their stupid minimum of six and with them not having the chicks in yet, I bring home not only the two khaki's, but four pekins as well.
roll.png

I think that the employees at our TSC are getting tired of people calling every 15 minutes asking if the chicks are in yet.

Emily in NC

Very nice, I'm get my first chicks tomorrow, 3buff orps, 3 red sexlinks, 3 black ast. and 6 RIR eggs to put in new bater with 12 barred rocks!

i got some naked necks too... i went to tsc (even though i already have like 92 already) i am now at 99 chickens 2 coturnix quail and not counting before they hatch but 96 bobwhite eggs and im only expecting to get about 75-80 of those and also have 6 ringneck pheasant eggs in the bator... and about to set some more eggs in the other incubator..Hi, im Daniel, and i have a problem...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom