New Chicks needing names. Ideas?

LisaHen269

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jan 25, 2014
Hi All.
i'm new to this site, but i have often visited for a read :), so hopefully this post goes accordingly.

These are my newest babies.
The fluffy black is my Bantam Peakin
The grey/white/black is my Bantam Langhan.

I already have a white Langshan named Whitey and a dark buff Peakin who i did name Lion but my daughter calles her Tiger instead, so we're just going with that lol. I have attached pics of my older two aswell just to share :)

Just having trouble naming my other little chicks.

Any suggestions would be great :)
Thank you.

Welcome to the forum. I have used this web site for pet name ideas:
http://www.bowwow.com.au/

You can search for ideas based on color or first letter of the name etc.
What comes to my mind is shadow and Misty. I think your daughter will still have the last word on the what they are named
big_smile.png

Last edited:
We have started naming our chicks based on their personalities, feather patterns, shape and size of their combs, and adaptations from their breed names (buffy is a buff orpington) ;-)

I had a hard time naming my new chicks took a few days and names that didnt make the cute but finally found the right fitting names.
my silkies-

My buffs- Lily and Lucy

When you find the right names you just know. Lol Bella and boobooroo had a few other names but they just didn't fit them. Good luck. Let us know when you decide.

Sorry for the late reply.

My girls are Ash & Char! I thought they were awesome names and i think suit them well
2665.png

Ash is my grey and Char is my black.

Thank you for all the ideas :)

Back
Top Bottom