New Chillin With My Peeps clothing now available!

Good morning
I live in South Africa,How do I go about to get of these T-shirts es there any other once with actual pictures of great Chickens in color also Available in USA....
Thank You Hannes

I love the shirts, but very disappointed in you all. Do you think we are all "little people", where are the "big girl" tee's?

Sorry about that! We warned peeps to order quickly since we had limited inventory!
wink.png
Knowing exactly what will sell and how many is impossible at best. The fact that we still have some shirts from 2-3 years ago hanging around our store is a great example of how tricky it can be.

If the size / garment (tee, tank, etc.) that you want is sold out, let us know so when we do orders in the future we can keep that in mind.

I have an XL grey tank that's to small for me if anyone wants to buy it. Never worn. Not sure if the store's are sold out or not, but I hate to see it go to waste! Maybe it's a good incentive for me to loose 20 pounds.
big_smile.png

Nifty, I think what you did with the shirts are wonderful! great job. Pat on the bak and Kuddos for your hard work on it. We can't please everyone all the time, but you sure did a good job anyway. :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom