New Clothing: Full Color My Pet Makes Me Breakfast!

I hope they shrink alot
big_smile.png

When someone mentioned they run large........they were not kidding.

Quote:
Yep! I thought they might be the clingy kind and I'm, well....rather busty so I got the X-Large. When I put it on I'm swimming in it. Hmm, guess it's going to be a sleep shirt! Even a Large might've been too big.

Sorry if there was any confusion about the sizes. Were you guys expecting woman's sizes? We usually run our tees, etc. in men's sizes. I think the only ladies items are the tanks.

I'll see if Terrie can clarify the sizing in the store.

I knew it was a mens size large.......when they shrink they are just about right for me.
But this might be ok if it shrinks a bunch, I'll go toss it in right now to find out for sure.

OK, its out of the dryer, and it does fit as i would expect a mens large to fit. Its quite long but i can fix that. So thats that...........
thumbsup.gif

I felt it was clear that they were Mens sizes. I got mine today, the bright Kelly Green one. Thanks for the super fast shipping!

I bought the Men's Small for myself since I usually wear ladies Small sizes, but didn't want a tank. I was surprised how well it fits. I would say it fits as comfortably as a ladies Med. I am not swimming in it or needing to use it a sleep shirt. It looks cute and I am very happy with it.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom