New Coop 50% done

Thank you, my brother did it himself!! He couldn't sit there and keep his hands off the project..LOL Lucky for me though!
I was at HD picking up more siding and came home and the trim was already on, so I will ask him tomorrow what saw he used.
Today was a rest day for me, so will start painting tomorrow. I think another 2 days of work on the coop then can start the run, which should be around 100X74.
Laura

Well I am getting there, hopefully in another two days I'll have all the painting done. Also my brother said he used a jig saw to do the trim out front.
chicken5.jpg

Laura

Gorgeous! my nest boxes are also on the outside like yours . It works great so you do not have to go in to get eggs.
We have a chain link fence for our run and I am currently lining the bottom 2 feet with hardware cloth attached to the chain link. Erinm

Thanks, It looks like the darker color is going to take 3 coats, though..

I'm in south/west NH on the Ma border.

Thanks I'll look into the hardware cloth, I have about 13 days before pullets arrive so better get busy, here.

There are a few of us from your area on here. I work in Northfield mass and cheaptrick is in the swanzey area. Good luck with your little ones.

Back
Top Bottom