New coop ... Added CHICKENS! Conversion PICS on pgs 2, 4, 5, 7 & 9

Thanks everyone. This is the fun stuff. The hard part will be figuring out the flight pens behind the pen. Plus now I have to go buy more waterers and figure out feeders..ugh. I'm thinking about using those rabbit style feeders that can fasten right to the wired walls.

Yeah, that spider was gross, but I left him be. I think that was the thickest spider I have ever seen. When I went back later in the day, he was gone. Probably off to plan his new home too. lol

Jody

Wow! I am so jealous! Looks awesome!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks everyone! I will be thrilled when this is done and I can fill it up with chickens. For now, it is on hold as Charlie hurt his knee pretty bad. Not good, since I am useless when it comes to power tools. The only part of this process I have been good for is supervising. lol Hopefully we'll be on our way again soon.

Jody

i just read through this thread.

wow... that's really an amazing amount of space!

can't wait to see some chickies in it!

Cyn, Chuckles went to the doc today (after a long restful weekend) and his knee is a bit better. The doc ordered him to stay off of it and try to relax. Yeah right! Must have bruised it good. He doesn't think he tore anything. Thank goodness!

Chicabee - I can't wait to see chicks in it too! LOL Soon.

Charlie resumed work today (yeah, I told ya so much for the rest). LOL He started the framework for the outdoor runs. Will post more pics in the upcoming days.
yippiechickie.gif

Jody

Back
Top Bottom