new coop begun-two years later and we're still working on it

Quote:
Oh that is so cool! We've never seen one finished. I'm so glad you posted that! I looked at it more closely and I don't think my plans are exactly the same as those but it is close enough to get a really good idea of what it would look like finished. My plans are called the Penta-con rather than star plates. Thanks for sharing it. I'm more excited than ever to get it finished. Especially since there's a second cockeral crowing in my basement now......
roll.png

Edited: I stand corrected. I emailed the link to DH at work and he says it is the same one. The company who made ours was bought out and he was never able to find out by whom. He says "thanks!"

Last edited:
You're very welcome, Henrietta. I do hope I can find my kit when I get home again. (working away) I'm thinking I might have ordered two kits, but I'm not sure. I got so excited about all the different buildings you can put together with the kit. It looks easy, too. Good luck...

I went back and looked at all your pictures and posts. The pics help alot. Can' wait to see yours finished.

Last edited:
VERY cool! I'm going to do this! PERFECT!!!! No having to wing the sizes..LMAO Too easy too easy! I'm gonna be tempted to build a whole village of them!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom