New coop, finished. Completed pictures page 2

Brian, the ground in that spot is not even, so we had to put down blocks.
tongue.png

Haley,

I'm in PA...where about are you located (without giving too much info online). I was wondering what sale you are going to. Your place is beautiful--love the birds.

Kelly

Well everybody, we currently (yesterday) put the roof on the whole way. We haven't been able to work on it everyday... but it will be done soon. Hopefully by next weekend due to the fact that some of our help works a lot during some of the week.

Just thought I'd let you all know the coop has been up and running for about a week now. The birds absolutely love it and it turned out really nice. The only thing needed yet is 2 windows on the one side, they haven't arrived yet.

Here's some pictures:

A front shot. Notice the lattice running along the bottom to keep the birds from getting under.
coop1.jpg

A view of the pen
coop2.jpg

The start of the pen. You can see the entrance for the chickens to the coop, the ramp.
coop3.jpg

The middle section of the coop, which is the storage section.
coop4.jpg

The goose/duck end of the coop. Yes, it is occupied by young chickens at the moment due to the fact that they like to eat the eggs right now. Can't allow that. Hopefully in time they will stop.
coop5.jpg

The adult chicken end. Complete with a hanging feeder and waterer.
coop6.jpg

A view of the one side of nesting boxes. There are 4 on each side.
coop7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom