I started off this spring with a tiny little coop/enclosed run and a few bantams. Here we are a few months later with many more chickens and quickly trying to put together coop #2. Earlier in the summer I purchased a HUGE doghouse on Craigslist for $50. We decided to use it and use this as our inspiration: http://www.greenchickencoop.com/Our_Coops.html Now, I'm not handy in the least nor is my husband. Luckily we have a family friend who has helped us out the last couple of days and now we have this: There's still more to be done- hoping to get a coat of paint on it today or tomorrow, then the hardware cloth. Still need to do some work on the inside of the coop as well, but so far I'm very pleased with our results!