Sounds like he may have been picked on where he was. He'll be beautiful once he molts and grows in his new feathers. He may not have even had bathing water. Give him time and once him and Peggy can be together she'll teach him alot of things he'll settle right in soon.Your doing great with him.

Sounds like he may have been picked on where he was. He'll be beautiful once he molts and grows in his new feathers. He may not have even had bathing water. Give him time and once him and Peggy can be together she'll teach him alot of things he'll settle right in soon.Your doing great with him.
Yeah.. I thought so too, especially since his tail feathers are so torn up! You can’t even see his drake feather. Poor baby. He can see Peggy through wire, and he doesn’t seem to care about her at all, but all Peggy wants is to get to him. It’s so cute because every time she starts preening, he walks over and starts up himself! :love And thanks! I am trying my best, but I have no idea what I’m doing.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom