New duckling Mama! ❤️ Any idea what breed? ?

mybackyardgals

In the Brooder
Sep 10, 2016
Gainesville, GA
I purchased these three sweethearts a week ago from tractor supply. They are my first ducklings and I absolutely LOVE them!!!
I’ve been reading lots of the posts but have not been able to figure out what breed they may be... or how old.
Any advise would be wonderful!!

Attachments

• 698D557B-27D4-4B59-A0B8-1A91912561B9.jpeg
    698D557B-27D4-4B59-A0B8-1A91912561B9.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Duckling and chicks at TS are usually 2 or 3 days old, depending on breed they may stay in the store for a few more days but usually they arrive from the hatchery and get put in the brooders and then are all sold within a day or to. Ducklings go really fast at TS so they were probably like 2 or 3 days when you picked them up.

Duckling and chicks at TS are usually 2 or 3 days old, depending on breed they may stay in the store for a few more days but usually they arrive from the hatchery and get put in the brooders and then are all sold within a day or to. Ducklings go really fast at TS so they were probably like 2 or 3 days when you picked them up.

Good deal that’s what I was thinking from what I’d learned so far. I’ve raised chicks but never ducks. People were grabbing these guys like candy at the TS and I was going to be sure to do what I could to assure a good home for some.

Back
Top Bottom