New Ducklings!

Quote:
I got her from an animal sale a while ago, and the guy that sold her to me said she was rouen, she could be part some other duck...But I've been calling her a rouen ever since I got her.

Quote:
As my youngest said the first time someone called a duck a rouen, she said. "Mom that duck is not ruined, she is pretty!"
lau.gif
I could not arugue with that logic!

I googled rouen ducks, and it looks like the ducks can have either dark or yellow bills, and the drakes have yellow. I am pretty sure my duck has a dark bill.

Quote:
She is! She's my baby!! And she's the sweetest thing ever, has the best temperment. Her name is Cici, and she was bred by my sallion Bruce a weeks ago, so hopefully she'll throw a nice one
smile.png
And she adores my kids
smile.png

You dont see too many black and white ones. I wish i had the land and money for a horse.

We did farm tours a few years ago before I started homeschooling my kids, and everyone that came absolutley loved her. We've had many offers on her for a breeding mare, but I just can't give her up.

Quote:
I got her from an animal sale a while ago, and the guy that sold her to me said she was rouen, she could be part some other duck...But I've been calling her a rouen ever since I got her.

Hmmm, could be.

Back
Top Bottom