1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New Eggs posting Classified Ads

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by chanelle, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanelle

chanelle Out Of The Brooder

Wow I think posting what is it 25 or 50? Is alot .... just to post a want ad for a chick Chicks ! BIG SIGH

2. Sasa

Sasa Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2011
    Northern Colorado
    I can't even find out HOW to place an ad. Do they really charge for that? That's nuts.

3. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Placing a ad on BYC is free. Unlike many auction sites they do not charge any fees or royalty to use their system. All they ask is you have at least 20 posts to help prevent spamming in the BST section. What are you trying to post? I can assist you in placing your ad if you would like.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  4. Sasa

Sasa Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2011
    Northern Colorado
    I have never been able to find anything to click on to place a new ad, all I can find are the ads to read. I have read the tutorial and it is no help at all. I go where it says but there is not any option for placing a new ad.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
  5. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by