Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
Staff member
13 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Thanks for the feedback. This feature was suppose to just be an addition and not to change anything else. We're looking into why some things aren't working properly anymore.

Now you guys know the joys of programming.

We'll go back to the old versions until we find a fix.

chicken_angler

Coop Constructist
11 Years
Jun 23, 2008
a house
Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Exactly (as HenPen put it)... it's showing our actual posts, but there's no way of knowing if anyone has posted since then. I like the new option, but I am frustrated without the old one... I used to click my profile, show all posts, then when I was done with those, I'd click recent posts to see new ones.

This is exactly the problem I am having. I just cant put it into words really well.lol The old version where you could see your recent postings' title, not what you posted in words, was a little easier to use. I just cant find any of those.

Cody!!​

HenPen

Songster
10 Years
Apr 29, 2009
New Hampshire
Oh yes....The joys of programming,I have 2 websites myself but they are not interactive forums....
I will patiently wait and pray all is resolved

chicken_angler

Coop Constructist
11 Years
Jun 23, 2008
a house
Quote:lol Thanks nifty! I like the new one but it just has a few glitches. Not many.

See like when I posted to this thread about the new update, all I can find is the words that I posted. Then also I cant find recent things that people responded to on topics that I posted/or replied to.

Cody!!

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas
whew!!!! I clicked "show all my posts" about a zillion times and got the "bad request" message. I was trying to figure out if I had been banned!!! Glad to see it isn't just me.

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
Staff member
13 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Sorry about that guys. It really is hard to test everything when adding new features, especially in such a crazy dynamic environment like this.

Thanks for your patience in helping us to de-bug this stuff. I personally think it is better to get stuff out sooner with a few bugs, then to wait months for extensive testing. That way we find problems faster and can fix them sooner.

insiderart

Obviously Insane
10 Years
Apr 30, 2009
Arkansas
Oh sure, it's fine. I see it's back to the original way. We'll be here when you're ready to go live again. LOL!

Top Bottom