Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
This is something I've wanted to add from the very beginning. I was always amazed it didn't come pre-loaded in the core of PunBB software.

Now you can see all the threads STARTED by a member (and not just the threads they posted in).

Go into a member's profile (by clicking on their username) and you'll see a new link:

"Show all topics"

This will take you to a search page showing all the threads which were started by that member!

Hope you like it!

I love it, thank you
big_smile.png

Umm I kind of like it but I am having trouble using it. I cant find any of the posts that would usually pop up that show what Ive responded to. I found three of them but that is it. I would appreciate any help.

Thnaks

Cody!!

How do you check on the threads in which you have posted now? You can see your own post but not if there is activity on the thread.

I do love the "posts since your last visit addition".

I like the feature too, but is there a way to keep the old one too? I like to be able to see the other topics I've posted in to see if there are new posts from other members. Or am I just missing something?
The previous poster and I must have been posting at the same time...
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I like the new feature but how come my "Show your posts" is not working anymore??

ETA: Now when I click it this comes up instaed of all my posts.... Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated.

Last edited:
Quote:
Okay well, I posted a ton of different things on 5/27. I can see what I posted in the show all posts part but it only shows three of the post in the show all topics tab. I guess I am just used to the old version. If I could find those ones, i would be fine.

Again, thanks for your help Rob

Cody!!

Exactly (as HenPen put it)... it's showing our actual posts, but there's no way of knowing if anyone has posted since then. I like the new option, but I am frustrated without the old one... I used to click my profile, show all posts, then when I was done with those, I'd click recent posts to see new ones.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom