New Feeders

TexasChris

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 2, 2011
Just got 3 new quail feeders from Jim, well about 2 hours ago and the first thing I did was fill them up with GBS and then just took a chair and a cold drink and watched . To my amazement in 2 hours of close range quail watching not 1 crumble of GBS has hit the pooh pan! WOW what a miracle this may cut the feed back by 60%! I gotta go watch some more just hated seeing all the wasted feed before!

Yes he did and I cant get over how much feed my jumbo's have waisted I can' believe it was this easy to solve I tell you Jim is a miracle worker these are the best ever. Now if I could just teach my 8 year old to eat out of one!
lol.png

Ok, are you going to describe these feeders or let us in on what they look like or how they work?

If I were computer savy enough to id post a pic but unfortunately im not other people on here have posted pics before thats how I learned about them. Thanks to those folks! Im sure 1 of the more computer savy people that have his feeders will see this post and post a pic for you, but I cant say enough about them if you have coturnix quail you know how much they waist and these completely put and end to waist.
Chris

I mean literally since like 2:30 today the only GBS that has hit the ground is a piece that a hen picked up and apparently was to big and she stood up and threw it I just cant get over almost no waist!
Chris

Back
Top Bottom