New fuzzy butt pics

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Chickenaddict, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Chickenaddict

Chickenaddict Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    I can't stop taking pics oif these lil stinkers they are just tooo darn cute so i thought i'd share them with you guys [​IMG] Enjoy!

This is daisy my serama hen who was hatching 3 cochin eggs, first baby didn't make it and another egg died as well so this is the lone cochin baby she is raising
    [​IMG]

Serama babies almost a week old
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. feathersgalore

feathersgalore Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2008
    Central Ohio
    So cute! [​IMG]

3. peeboo

peeboo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    fort bragg nc
    they are so cute. i just loves those fuzzy buns of theirs. lol

4. Chickenaddict

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    Thank you guys [​IMG] Now if i can stop hatching chicks before i end up with a house full of fuzzy butts all winter, i'd be in good shape lol

5. walkswithdog

walkswithdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    Quote:BUSTED! [​IMG] This kind of thinking is unwarranted and unhealthy. it is perfectly normal and healthy to want fuzzies in the house for the entire winter period. it is, in fact, [​IMG] immoral and disgraceful to even consider a pause in the acquiring of chicks, eggs and chickens. [​IMG]

it is also a source of great depression and pain [​IMG] for those of us, who being possessed and addicted, find the very thought within the realm of the impossible. [​IMG]

it isn't proper to introduce the thought of self-control :thun to the enablers and their victims... err friends and fellow addicts. [​IMG]

now just take that horrid statement back, [​IMG] decide which eggs or chicks you want next and when youhave them. properly supply us with fixes, err pictures...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Chere [​IMG]

6. Chickenaddict

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    Quote:BUSTED! [​IMG] This kind of thinking is unwarranted and unhealthy. it is perfectly normal and healthy to want fuzzies in the house for the entire winter period. it is, in fact, [​IMG] immoral and disgraceful to even consider a pause in the acquiring of chicks, eggs and chickens. [​IMG]

it is also a source of great depression and pain [​IMG] for those of us, who being possessed and addicted, find the very thought within the realm of the impossible. [​IMG]

it isn't proper to introduce the thought of self-control :thun to the enablers and their victims... err friends and fellow addicts. [​IMG]

now just take that horrid statement back, [​IMG] decide which eggs or chicks you want next and when youhave them. properly supply us with fixes, err pictures...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Chere [​IMG]

LOL will do [​IMG] im going to be taking alot of these little ones as they grow.

7. walkswithdog

walkswithdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    Much Better!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by