New fuzzy butt pics

Chickenaddict

Songster
11 Years
May 19, 2008
East Bethel MN
I can't stop taking pics oif these lil stinkers they are just tooo darn cute so i thought i'd share them with you guys
big_smile.png
Enjoy!

This is daisy my serama hen who was hatching 3 cochin eggs, first baby didn't make it and another egg died as well so this is the lone cochin baby she is raising
10663_img_0943.jpg

Serama babies almost a week old
10663_img_0962.jpg

10663_img_0968.jpg

10663_img_0966.jpg

Quote:
BUSTED!
barnie.gif
This kind of thinking is unwarranted and unhealthy. it is perfectly normal and healthy to want fuzzies in the house for the entire winter period. it is, in fact,
rant.gif
immoral and disgraceful to even consider a pause in the acquiring of chicks, eggs and chickens.
somad.gif

it is also a source of great depression and pain
ep.gif
for those of us, who being possessed and addicted, find the very thought within the realm of the impossible.
hit.gif

it isn't proper to introduce the thought of self-control :thun to the enablers and their victims... err friends and fellow addicts.
caf.gif

now just take that horrid statement back,
duc.gif
decide which eggs or chicks you want next and when youhave them. properly supply us with fixes, err pictures...

jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif

Chere
cool.png

Quote:
BUSTED!
barnie.gif
This kind of thinking is unwarranted and unhealthy. it is perfectly normal and healthy to want fuzzies in the house for the entire winter period. it is, in fact,
rant.gif
immoral and disgraceful to even consider a pause in the acquiring of chicks, eggs and chickens.
somad.gif

it is also a source of great depression and pain
ep.gif
for those of us, who being possessed and addicted, find the very thought within the realm of the impossible.
hit.gif

it isn't proper to introduce the thought of self-control :thun to the enablers and their victims... err friends and fellow addicts.
caf.gif

now just take that horrid statement back,
duc.gif
decide which eggs or chicks you want next and when youhave them. properly supply us with fixes, err pictures...

jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif

Chere
cool.png

LOL will do
wink.png
im going to be taking alot of these little ones as they grow.

Back
Top Bottom