New Hampshire Breed for Exhibition & SOP

sadly i got these from a hatchery(don't judge, I was stupid at the time):oops:. But i'm getting some more this February from a professional breeder to help cull some of the defects from these. i believe his are German line.

i regretted getting the hens shortly after they reached maturity, but luckily i got the main breeding rooster from a smaller hatchery, he was very close to the standard. Ive been told i got very lucky, he actually got best in breed at the local county fair.

sadly i got these from a hatchery(don't judge, I was stupid at the time):oops:. But i'm getting some more this February from a professional breeder to help cull some of the defects from these. i believe his are German line.
No judgement!
The rooster is pretty. Don't regret getting the hatchery girls, they will still lay you a bunch of nice eggs!

ok it depends on where you live, the breeder i'm getting them from in February lives in Somerset, Ky. but another breeder lives in Rhoadesville, VA. Unfortunately there are very few new hamp breeders these days.

ok it depends on where you live, the breeder i'm getting them from in February lives in Somerset, Ky. but another breeder lives in Rhoadesville, VA. Unfortunately there are very few new hamp breeders these days.
You can shoot me a pm if you wish.
But yes, you are right, there are not many NH breeders.

Back
Top Bottom