New Hampshire Breeders Club

trescloudy

Songster
7 Years
Mar 6, 2016
I just got booted from this clubs Facebook group basically for posting pictures of Henry Noll bred super meaty New Hampshire chickens.

Got told they are not new hampshires and got several negative remarks mostly because they arent the exact color of their New Hampshires.

Henry breeds his New Hampshires for growth speed and lets color take a back seat. His birds are excellent for self sufficiency and make excellent table birds.

Im willing to bet most of the folks in that group eat chicken they buy at the grocery or restaurant near exclusive.

If you want to discuss breeding meat chickens it would probably be best to stay clear of that little "NH Breeding Club".

New Hampshire Breeders Club dont like meat bred chicken. How ironic...

That’s too bad. I’ve been following yours and Tre3hugger’s posts for a time now on the Henry Noll NH line. If I buy from Freedom Ranger Hatchery in PA, I should be good to go on the “correct” NH for meat production and self-sustainability, yes? :wee I finally created an account to post and ask ?’s but after decades of breeding what seems like everything, I’m really for sustainability, productivity, and practicality!

That’s too bad. I’ve been following yours and Tre3hugger’s posts for a time now on the Henry Noll NH line. If I buy from Freedom Ranger Hatchery in PA, I should be good to go on the “correct” NH for meat production and self-sustainability, yes? :wee I finally created an account to post and ask ?’s but after decades of breeding what seems like everything, I’m really for sustainability, productivity, and practicality!
I emailed Freedom Ranger Hatchery today and they responded that their current NH are Henry Noll’s line. Thank you for the head wind. As time goes on, I want to be a few steps ahead. Many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom