New Hampshire Chickenstock! Update!

I will go! Hopefully will have some extra chicks I can bring, too.
smile.png
I'll bring water and cups.

I personally think 8 am would be too early,I know I will have to drive an hour and a half and some of the replies have been from maine, so maybe 10-2 or 12-4? I know I don't mind bringing food for all to share.........
cool.png

Ok, we're getting some real interest! I'll have big cambros to hold coffee and maybe lemonaid, and have donuts and or muffins for the early crowd. For a donation of.... ? A grill to share if you want to bring your own lunch to grill...Another option would be to have hambergers and hotdogs "to sell" at cost, if there is real commitment. If there is any money made, I will donate it to a worthy cause, like a "no kill" animal shelter. Still looking for ideas here!

I think if you want to do burgers and hot dogs, then we should set a date to have $$ to you by, ($5 per person, for instance) a AND we should all still bring dishes to share. I don't think meat should be counted in as something you should pay for yourself to share with all. But, we could also go no meat (well, no burgers/dogs) and just have everyone bring thier dishes and who cares of we don't have burgers?
Was that too confusing? At least I know what I'm talking about, lol.
big_smile.png
I don't think you should have to put out the expense of buying them, and then charging $2 (or whatever) per burger and then not have many people buy them. I hate to see anyone out of $$. If people want to bring hibachi's, then great. if not, great too..... just my .02.
alicia

I like that even better, especially since it was suggested by someone else...but you will need to trust me with your money. I think $5 would be more than than adequate, enough to cover the burger/bun, plate, napkin and the usual mustard, relish, ketchup, etc...and still donate any extra! I in turn will bring an extra dish to serve....If this is acceptable please email me and I will send you my address, this will also help determine who is committed to coming!

I will definatly send you $$, or do you have paypal? should we set a date/time to have $$ in by, so we can see who wants to particiapate?

Back
Top Bottom