New Hampshire Chickenstock! Update!

Quote:
thanx chickn, you are such a sweetie!!! OK...I'll get my grill down there, guess I had better join BJ's or Costco! But reaaly shouldn't we have a few burgers as well?

Quote:
Chickn & I are not planning on making money, this is being done for the love of chickens and entertainment...should we make any money...it will be donated!

laughingllama,
that is good to know, can you give me more info,is it ok as long as we are donating to a shelter? that was our plan, if that is not ok, then we will scratch the raffle and do just the tsc feed etc raffle and give the tickets out for free, is that how it works? thanks for your help

i was told, a minimal amount of ht dogs, burgers cheese , i would get 12 or 24 at the most,,when they are gone they are gone,,, i really didnt want to do the grill thing,but if we have too,back to needing someone to man a grill, how about ff dh?lol does he cook

I am pretty sure the organization has to be a 501 c organization.......we got in trouble at the hopkinton fair a few years back, and we had been doing it for several years. I will try to find out more, as it was not my "job description" to know that stuff. I will let you guys know as soon as/what I find out.
smile.png

Part of the flyer? "Chicken enthusiasts unite!"
chickn....please make up our minds...dogs & grill?
I have a graphic arts program here at the HS...they won't do anything for free, but it might cost less if they produce the flyer...might even design it? Should I ask?

oh, you want me to make the decision
i would say lets stick with the donuts muffins coffee and about 1130 ish we will get a few pizzas. will need the coffee pots and cups plates napkins sugar creamer chips and be done with it hows that

Back
Top Bottom