New Hampshire Chickenstock! Update!

Quote:
That would make life so much easier...then anyone that wants can add to the "snacks" We can sell pizza by the slice and I will make sure I have the coffee, muffins donuts etc...

I plan to come and will bring some sort of dish. Its too far away for me to know what yet, but I'll let people know once I do!

Last edited:
ok, so that is set in stone thats that,i am still waiting on the woman doing a flyer,if we dont like it we dont have to us is,i will forward it on when i get it,right now she needs the details, so do we put the chicken enthusiests
all welcome meet greet swap funky chicken contest bring your silliest ugliest bird contest lol coffee,muffins donuts pizza and soda water will be served, what else do i need, directions? will need that and is it tractor supply co or just tsc
help me out with this then i will forward the info to her to use on the flyer
oh the date sunday june 29th 10-2 rain date? can we have a rain date or rain or shine?
it will be helpful if everyone one this list that are in the area print up some flyers and post in their neighborhood feed store dont you?

Last edited:
Hey Everyone!
I just got back to the forum after moving and getting things ready for our first "batch" of chicks.
I'm psyched to see you've planned a meet for the 29th.
Count me in!!
Cheryl if I can help with anything, please let me know.
Can't wait to hang with you guys!

Yes we should print up the flyers for our own towns. We should have a rain date maybe for the next sat? Cheryl will probably ask TSC. if thats cool. Just e-mail me what I need to bring and It will be done. I am so excited to meet all of you crazy chicken people
lau.gif

I'll email TS again and find out about following weekend, but I would like to point out that that is the 4th of July weekend!!! So I imagine many will be heading out to other more exciting places? Though yes I must say what can be more exciting than chickens! The Tractor Supply Company is at Granite Town Plaza, Elm St. /Route 101 A (west of the oval) Can we note that the "listed" food will be available for a donation?

i think we can , but what is the listed food? i am also very excited,,,and i didnt realize the next weekend is fourth of july, if we keep that as rain date still would like to see it on the sunday though,,whats everyone feeling on that rain date?
ok took down the address info and forwarding it,,,thanks
dah,,,listed food,,got it,,to whom is the donation going to again>?

Last edited:
Ok...put me down for a large cooler of Free Fresh Lemonade!
Can I sell my handmade soap too? $2.50 a bar....no worries if this is not going to be that kind of thing.

hugs.gif

I cannot wait to meet everyone too...this is going to be fun.

Thanks...Chickn...started this new hobby with DH and now we've soap coming out our ears. I sell at a small Grocery and a small educational farm...but wanted to get rid of some of my stock.

How about a great EGG recipe card to give out?

I'd be willing to print them out if you all want to decide on the recipe.
cool.png

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom