New Hampshire!!

Anybody interested in a beautiful, gentle, very large black Langshan Roo? I'm in Candia, NH

I have some extra chickies if any one is interested.

All straight run.
LF frizzle Cochins
LF smooth Cochins

BBS MArans

Some pairs available.

Contact me with any interest or questions.

I posted this in the NH swap thread but thought I would post here too incase anyone has some eggs they want to part with.

I am looking for some pearl guinea hatching eggs. I prefer the pearl color but will consider other colors as well. Looking for half a dozen to a dozen depending on price.

I am also looking for half a dozen white Silkie hatching eggs.

I'm in Raymond and frequent the Manchester/Nashua area.
Thanks!

I am so upset! Just picked my chicks up from the post office and 21 out of 41 chicks are dead! And I'm sure I will lose more before the day is done. What a horrible sight to open that box and see all those dead babies. Horrible!

I am so upset! Just picked my chicks up from the post office and 21 out of 41 chicks are dead! And I'm sure I will lose more before the day is done. What a horrible sight to open that box and see all those dead babies. Horrible!

hugs.gif
Were they in transit a long time?

They were shipped from Ohio (Meyers) Monday at 4:30pm and arrived here in Raymond this morning at 6:30. So not too long and there were heating pads. It looks like rough handling to me?

Thats not long at all. I used Meyer in Jan and had a high loss as well however just figured it was too cold so ship. So sorry for your loss!

Back
Top Bottom