New Hampshire!!

I am in Southwestern New Hampshire. I have an incubator full of purebred
BBS Ameracaunas and Marans crosses. Due May 3. I can't count my chickens before they hatch, but some will be for sale. PM me if you are interested.

I got my layer pullets from TSC in Brentwood but I know they are no longer getting more. I got the Cornish X from Clarks Grain store in Chichester. Not too far of a drive. As of Monday, They still had plenty of layer chicks and meat birds. Agway in Plaistow was also getting chicks in yesterday. They carry quite a few different breeds. The Blue Seal grain store in Exeter also had chicks as I was there on Wednesday. Good luck. I hope you get the types you want.

Ok, picked up some new chicks at the TSC Swap today now it's time to get the coop. I don't think my husband has time to build on although I want to convert a shed into one.
So, does anyone know anyplace that sells coops or has some in stock in NH,MA,RI or closeby? I'd like to get one within a week's time, no later than two as these gals are at 4 wks old right now.

Hi Everyone!
I live in Raymond, NH. I see there are quite a few who live near me. It would be fun to meet all of you sometime.

I would like to know if anyone would like to rescue two chickens. One has stopped laying and the other is her buddy. The one who has stopped laying actually lays once in a while, but they have no shells and soft shells. The other lays like clockwork. Two days on and one day off.
I have tried everything in the book for months on end to help the non layer with no luck. They are 2 years old and very healthy happy spoiled girls.

I need to make room for a new flock, but don't feel these girls deserve to go into a pot if it could be avoided. They are just too sweet and friendly. If they had to be culled, I would prefer someone with experience do it. Would anyone be interested in taking them? One is a Cinnamon Queen production and the other is a Barred Rock. There are pictures of them on my coop page.

If anyone has any other ideas, I am all ears.
Thanks,
Nancy

Hi Everyone!
I live in Raymond, NH. I see there are quite a few who live near me. It would be fun to meet all of you sometime.

I would like to know if anyone would like to rescue two chickens. One has stopped laying and the other is her buddy. The one who has stopped laying actually lays once in a while, but they have no shells and soft shells. The other lays like clockwork. Two days on and one day off.
I have tried everything in the book for months on end to help the non layer with no luck. They are 2 years old and very healthy happy spoiled girls.

I need to make room for a new flock, but don't feel these girls deserve to go into a pot if it could be avoided. They are just too sweet and friendly. If they had to be culled, I would prefer someone with experience do it. Would anyone be interested in taking them? One is a Cinnamon Queen production and the other is a Barred Rock. There are pictures of them on my coop page.

If anyone has any other ideas, I am all ears.
Thanks,
Nancy

i dont mind taking them if you dont mind dropping them off. i am in seabrook . pm if this works and i will give you my address

Hi I am from Brookline. Re-chickened my coop after 15 years of being empty. I also have 4 geese. Bilding a second coop this summer. Love the ideas on BYC. I wish the rain would stop so I could get on with my new coop. Milford TSC is having a Chicken Swap on May 12, 9-noon if anyone in this area is looking for stock.

Hello New Hampshirites!

I am a newbie to the world of chickens and we live in Northwood, NH. Just got our chicks from Clark's Blue Seal in Chichester and are excited about the newest members of our family.

Somebody asked about chicken coops recently. We got ours online and it was shipped to us within a few days. Great starter coop for the 3 girls. Just need to build a larger run for them but we have plenty of time while they are cozy in our house.

Hello New Hampshirites!

I am a newbie to the world of chickens and we live in Northwood, NH. Just got our chicks from Clark's Blue Seal in Chichester and are excited about the newest members of our family.

Somebody asked about chicken coops recently. We got ours online and it was shipped to us within a few days. Great starter coop for the 3 girls. Just need to build a larger run for them but we have plenty of time while they are cozy in our house.
Welcome!
I'm in Raymond.....not far from you at all.
Beware, those chicks will be big before you know it.......and then....chicken math strikes and you will be looking for more chickens, bigger coops and bigger runs. Ha ha
lau.gif
It happen's to all of us.
cool.png

I'm Nancy. Nice to meet you.

Back
Top Bottom