New Hampshire!

I lost my best rooster to a bear! Now I have this stupid barred rock rooster that will outrun the girls for the treats and is such a pig. We have to watch ourselves around him cuz he'll bite us! Craigslist supports unwanted, leftover junk the next guy might like to have at some predetermined price. Soo...buyer beware! He could be crowing at your house at 4am if I'm lucky ;)

Does anyone want a satin/lop 5 1/2 month old bunny! The only reason I'm giving him away is cuz I'm going to put all my efforts into my angora s
So, if anyone is interested please contact me via email. Thanks for reading this and pass this info on to your friends and such! You never know who would say yes! ;)

wee.gif
Sullivan county 4H groups are coming out to celebrate TSC clover Days Campaign!

Sugar River Poultry Project group, along with many other 4H groups, will be at Tractor Supply in Claremont, October 11, 2014, talking to the public about their projects.
Our group will also be selling burgers and hot dogs for lunch.
We are raising money to have a poultry show at the 2015 Cornish Fair.
Please come out to talk chicken and 4H with our members as well as have a yummy lunch to support their efforts!
jumpy.gif

Thanks, Danville neighbor!

The bummer is that we have had a severe drop in egg production.  We were getting 8-10 eggs/day out of 10 hens, and now it's 2-3/day.  It doesn't help that we have an egg-eater too!  Darn chickens (though we do LOVE them!)!!!

Just wanted to say hello as we'll. I also live in Danville. Sorry for your loss. I needed an avian vet 3 or 4 weeks ago. I ended up at the emergency vet service on Rt 125. Do you know of another avian vet nearby? Turns out my pullet had a tumor. The bill was so high just for the diagnosis I could not afford a necroscopy. I have just 6 hens and a rooster. Just started laying one week ago. Very exciting.

Hi:D  I'm in Littleton :) unfortunately we can't have chickens here we only have 1/3 acre and we need 1 acre ..but we are looking to downsize  our home all of our children are grown..looking for towns in NH that allow chickens and if you could share what the ordinances are for your town..Any info would help ;)

I live in Danville. We checked with the town hall before purchasing our first chickens. We were told that there were no town ordinances against having chickens. We also talked with the animal control officer. Good luck.

I live in Danville. We checked with the town hall before purchasing our first chickens. We were told that there were no town ordinances against having chickens. We also talked with the animal control officer. Good luck.

I don't know if this helps but the vet in Lancaster can help!
Dear Roerinaci, I live in Shelburne and I can have what ever I like!
I just started a rabbitry for the fiber! I have a German/French/Giant rew buck and a French/German/Satin doe lilac point! Is there anyone out there sort of close by that has any German baby does? I'd like to get a girl friend for Chaz, my other doe is named Mitzi! :D

Back
Top Bottom