New here and havent introduced myself yet.....

Hey, come over tomorrow! We are butchering our last batch and we could use some help! I think you live just a few miles from me. I pm'd you.
smile.png

I know Earls name as I saw him one afternoon in my basement. I saw him as I would see another person. I described him to a neighbor, not telling her why at first, down to hair, clothes, etc. She said it was her Uncle Earl. He lived in this house until he died a while back. I have always been sensitive to such things, but since being in this house, I have had my quota of spirits. Saw a toddler run down the hallway the other night and thought maybe my youngest had gotten up, wasnt him. Not sure who that wass, but someone told me that the old schoolhouse behind my place has a cemetary. I am curious and hope to make contact with the neighbors that own that place.

Will see you tomorrow Ang.

Quote:
Hello there
ya.gif
I also am a stay home mom of 3 girls , a loving husband, 2 dogs, 5 hogs, about 15 chickens different breeds and soon 2 have quail ! And we are working on the "self sufficiency thing" also ! any suggestions will be much apprenticed ! Shaylee anything ?! I would love to know how to crochet !
big_smile.png
I recently became a member on BYC . I live in Florida . And have FELL in love with Old English Bantams !
love.gif
well later for now
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom