New here from South East Missouri

Crippledturkey

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 26, 2011
Poplar Bluff, Mo
Hello all, been skimming this board for a few months since I bought my first chickens and turkeys and it has been real helpful, so I decided to join. I have 15 RIR, 6 Black Links, 6 Gold Links, 6 Red Links, a wild roo that washed in when we flooded down here during easter, (He just decided to stay and is kept out of the coup and run as the 7 BBB Turkeys try to attack him and draw blood) So went to the sales barn today and bought him 3 RIR hens so he has friends outside, and the guy I bought them from gave me 3 free Copper Moran Roosters (I Think that is what he said but they r destined for the stock pot lol) I originally just wanted six to eight chickens and it has balooned into what ya read above. I also have 8 Americaunas 7 if ya count the rooster. I am farely new to this as this is my first flock. Thank you.

Hiya crippledturkey! Welcome to BYC! Looks like we are neighbors too. I see you found out how chicken math works
lol.png

Quote:
Oh ya was at the sales barn here in PB today and saw all the nice rare breeds and if I had the money I would have em all. Their math does not work like ours does, 6 or 8 adds to 30 something.

Back
Top Bottom