New homes needed for two chickens - East London, South Africa

Lobodugald

Songster
Dec 22, 2019
Good day.

I have the following two chickens that are looking for loving homes....

1.) Sold to me as a PEKIN pullet. Grew into a Pekin sized hen that lays Pekin eggs but she has no feathers on her head and top part of neck. Also she is lacking feathers on her legs. She has wry tail and she is a frizzled bird. 2018 model.

2.) Silver-Partridge SILKIE rooster. He has wry neck but functions very well. Lovely pet but cannot be used for breeding as he only mates backwards and also falls over while attempting to mate. 2017 model.

If anyone lives in EL, ZA and would like one or both of these birds and is prepared to look after them PROPERLY please WhatsApp me on 083 564 1891.

Many thanks,
T-j Smith.

Good day.

I have the following two chickens that are looking for loving homes....

1.) Sold to me as a PEKIN pullet. Grew into a Pekin sized hen that lays Pekin eggs but she has no feathers on her head and top part of neck. Also she is lacking feathers on her legs. She has wry tail and she is a frizzled bird. 2018 model.

2.) Silver-Partridge SILKIE rooster. He has wry neck but functions very well. Lovely pet but cannot be used for breeding as he only mates backwards and also falls over while attempting to mate. 2017 model.

If anyone lives in EL, ZA and would like one or both of these birds and is prepared to look after them PROPERLY please WhatsApp me on 083 564 1891.

Many thanks,
T-j Smith.
Did you find homes for the two chicken's? I am interested if you still have them

Back
Top Bottom