New Hornady Zombie Loads

Y'all oughta try an AK from Arsenal in 7.62x39. It'll take a 75 round drum. Talk about zombie splatting firepower!
big_smile.png

Quote:
wink.png
They make bigger drums..... Just sayin..

PS, just to put it in perspective, I pay close to 5.20$ for 20 rounds... so to empty a drum I am spending close to 26 per drum for play time..... Expensive hobby, but cutting bad guy targets in half is ohhhh so fun. Thinking of selling off some of my excess 30 round clips though

Quote:
'zactly!!! Besides, most Mil-Surplus guns n ammo are already whomped out, so why not have a lil fun?! I have an AK that was still in the cosmoline and it's a nail tacker, but my other is a spray n pray ton of fun
wink.png

Quote:
Yes, I got a Mosin - I made a thread over a month ago talking about it.
tongue.png
Still kicks like a mule, but it's oh-so-much fun.
big_smile.png
BTW, with SKS prices, $350 is a good price, especially for one that takes AK mags. I blame Obama.
lol.png
Gotta hand it to him, he was a spectacular gun salesman.
gig.gif

Got a couple SKSs, plastic stoke chinaman Norinco, and a traditional wooden stock Yugo. The AK mag is a modification, the ones I have seen are made by Tapcon or Tapco, as told to me they don't work very well. No experience first hand. I load my SKS by hand, internal magazine.

Cabela's had SKSs on sale 2 weeks ago for $275, regular internal magazine, cleaning kit +bayonet. Saw a SKS a couple weeks ago for sale by the owner of a hardware store, just so happens to be where I bought my chickens. He claimed it to be an "unissued" Yugoslave SKS and had a tag on it for $475. It looked real nice, but no way $475 nice.

What ammunition did you end up getting for your Mosin Nagant?

Because my DH is a geek like that, he ordered some of this. Why, I do not know. I do not think we need more guns or ammo in this house.

When I say that, keep in mind, on first count in my head, we have 11 pistols, 49 rifles, and 34 shotguns. I think there are more, but I forget.

Quote:
Yes, I got a Mosin - I made a thread over a month ago talking about it.
tongue.png
Still kicks like a mule, but it's oh-so-much fun.
big_smile.png
BTW, with SKS prices, $350 is a good price, especially for one that takes AK mags. I blame Obama.
lol.png
Gotta hand it to him, he was a spectacular gun salesman.
gig.gif

Got a couple SKSs, plastic stoke chinaman Norinco, and a traditional wooden stock Yugo. The AK mag is a modification, the ones I have seen are made by Tapcon or Tapco, as told to me they don't work very well. No experience first hand. I load my SKS by hand, internal magazine.

Cabela's had SKSs on sale 2 weeks ago for $275, regular internal magazine, cleaning kit +bayonet. Saw a SKS a couple weeks ago for sale by the owner of a hardware store, just so happens to be where I bought my chickens. He claimed it to be an "unissued" Yugoslave SKS and had a tag on it for $475. It looked real nice, but no way $475 nice.

What ammunition did you end up getting for your Mosin Nagant?

I've just been shooting military surplus and cleaning it real good, though I did get a gift of 40 rounds of (reloadable!) Prvi Partizan FMJ ammo.

Back
Top Bottom