New & Improved Image Viewing Features! - Thread Image View & Recent Images Module

AHA- I had checked "Hide right column in forum threads" in the preferences. That kills the module view in all browsers (I'm using Opera now).

Last edited:
Ok, I just got lost in the Coop & Run section for 40 minutes! This is going to be baaaaadddddd!

WOW!!!

Now I can spend 4 more hours a night on BYC looking at photos in a much easier, clearer, and higher quality way!

What a wonderful improvements, and kuddos to the staff at Back Yard Chickens! Who needs Facebook anymore!

Thanks for all you do for us chicken lovers!
COngrats!

Melabella
lau.gif
x2 Thanks BYC!

I like this idea. I can only view the top 3/4s of the photos on an IPad, and no options appear at the bottom (i.e. view all photos from one person), but at least I can scroll through.

I like this idea. I can only view the top 3/4s of the photos on an IPad, and no options appear at the bottom (i.e. view all photos from one person), but at least I can scroll through.
The scrolling was a bit complicated with my macbook air. Just the curser it comes with. It's easier if I use the magic mouse, but without that it's almost impossible to scroll through the images. You have to put your cursor over the last row and do it very slowly :p

This is a great feature! I discovered it by accident last night while laughing my way through the Molt Contest thread. Glad to hear that it's new, because I was thinking "how did I miss this before???" Thanks BYC!

I've only taken a quick peek, but had to say: NICE!
clap.gif
Thank you!

This is going to be bad for time-management skills, though... Laundry? Who needs clean laundry?! LOOK AT ALL THESE PICTURES!!!
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom