New In Illinois, Madison County

Hi everyone!

I live in Madison County, Il. I am North of Edwardsville. Just started the chicken thing last Spring. I have a little bit of everything!

Hi New In Illinois,

My husband and I are thinking about raising BYC but we don't know a whole lot about it. I would love to see someone's set up and ask a few questions. I live just north of Edwardsville as well.. If you might be interested, please send me an email to [email protected]

L8bloomer

Last edited:
We are looking for anyone in the Madison County/Jerseyville area of Illinois that has an established backyard chicken set up. We are thinking about starting our own and just want to get some information and maybe some eggs! email [email protected]

Thanks

Wow It seems Madison county is popular. I am in Madison as well. We have had chickens for 5-6 yrs this round. I have been looking at what I will be getting this year but it's hard decission to make. Welcome :)

Hey l8bloomer! I am in dorsey (near bunker hill and bethalto) and would love to talk chicken if you still have questions. I am still learning but you can learn from some of my mistakes. I will email you my number....it would be so nice to have some local chicken friends!

Back
Top Bottom