New incubators and hatch results

I imagine! I get between about a dozen and a half a day and not enough buyers!
A good majority of hatchers will tell you they're fine in there, they won't hurt anything. I, personally, take mine out of the brooder once they start running around in my bator, but I'm not a hands off hatcher...lol

Ammy hope ur fine. I have learned a lesson this time that if you have more than 50 eggs in the bator, you have to timely take out the hatched chicks or they will spread chaos. Three died in the shell coz the chicks were tossing the eggs around and I was not around to help them. I will definately be more vigilant next time.

RE Alibaba, check this out
big_smile.png
. 440 egg capacity for under $300, wish i needed one that big...LOL https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...y_947513459.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.nQVZJT
@draag80 - very nice to hear about your setup and results!

Last edited:
RE Alibaba, check this out
big_smile.png
. 440 egg capacity for under $300, wish i needed one that big...LOL https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...y_947513459.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.nQVZJT
@draag80 - very nice to hear about your setup and results!
Check out the supply capacity. 10,000 units per day. My God. Well it's not only price you have to take into account the freight charges also. My bators cost was US $ 43 and freight was US $ 92 costing me around US $ 135 each. But delivery was very fast. I expected 40 days but were delivered in 15 days.

Good point about the shipping. It's still kind of amazing to me
big_smile.png
. They have some pics of the plant on the site. It looks modern and efficient, but 10K is a lot! haha

That is a very cute chick!
love.gif
First I've seen with yellow down and thin brown stripes? What kind of birds do you have? Your avatar reminds me of the Basque Hens but not exactly.

That is a very cute chick!  :love  First I've seen with yellow down and thin brown stripes?  What kind of birds do you have?  Your avatar reminds me of the Basque Hens but not exactly.

Honestly I don't know exactly what breeds I have. Some are dark brown, some are light golden, some are black, some are black n white etc etc etc. All are good layers. In our part of the world people don't have pure breeds. Its all mixed up. All people care about is that it should be a chicken and should lay eggs.

Back
Top Bottom