New Jersey

Where in northern nj are you? I have 8 eggs hatching in a week and if they don't all hatch I could take him so he goes to a good home. (Hoping that I don't get a ton of roosters out of my hatch)

My purchases from the show last week. Couldn't resist another silky. And a pair of sebbies from Pete.

Dose anyone out there raise Cornish x? Do you have anything special you do for their care? I bought eight chicks on Saturday and I'm down to 5. They keep dying on me and I'm getting frustrated. We have raised 10 chicks so far and never had this problem. Could use some help. Thank you

ahhhhh I'm in trouble! I decided to try my hand at hatching eggs because I had a broody silkie. However as I accidently ordered 12+ (and got 16) in the mail I got a little concerned that I'd hatch too many chicks. However, with them being shipped and me being a first time hatcher I wasn't too concenred 'cause I know the hatch rate isn't as good with shipped eggs. BUT I GOT 15 little polish frizzle chicks. The only one I lost was one under the silkie, not sure what happened but somepoint late in the game the egg was crushed.

I can't wait to see how they feather out. With the way my luck is going they'll all be frizzled. Now to just figure out how to get rid of them. This will be my first time using CL for selling.

ahhhhh I'm in trouble! I decided to try my hand at hatching eggs because I had a broody silkie. However as I accidently ordered 12+ (and got 16) in the mail I got a little concerned that I'd hatch too many chicks. However, with them being shipped and me being a first time hatcher I wasn't too concenred 'cause I know the hatch rate isn't as good with shipped eggs. BUT I GOT 15 little polish frizzle chicks. The only one I lost was one under the silkie, not sure what happened but somepoint late in the game the egg was crushed.

I can't wait to see how they feather out. With the way my luck is going they'll all be frizzled. Now to just figure out how to get rid of them. This will be my first time using CL for selling.

Wow! That is really cool. I bet you will have no trouble finding homes. How many are you looking to rehome? Where are you located?

I'd sell up to 10-12 I think. I'd like to keep one or two, or three or four... Darn chicken math. I'd also like to try hatching again and unfortunately I can't unless I thin the flock.

I'm in central jersey. Live near the shore but work near the Delaware! I've got all this section of jersey covered!!! Lol!!

I'd sell up to 10-12 I think. I'd like to keep one or two, or three or four... Darn chicken math. I'd also like to try hatching again and unfortunately I can't unless I thin the flock.

Ooh so tempting. What colors are they supposed to become. I am in central jersey too

I'm in central jersey. Live near the shore but work near the Delaware! I've got all this section of jersey covered!!! Lol!!

Back
Top Bottom