New Jersey

I just did a hatch, and have a few more coming in about 12 days. Is anyone interested in buying some surplus chicks? At the moment there are 5 CCL x Bresse chicks (Straightrun), and an opal legbar cockerel. I will also have several green-laying rhodebars available (it currently looks like I have all females, but I want to wait til the next set hatch to be sure).

They're still in a brooder in my house, so have had zero contact with my flock. I'm handling them regularly and they seem very friendly (the CCL/Bresse especially).

handful.jpg

The yellow ones are the crosses, the chipmunk one is a rhodebar.

Additionally, I have two laying pullets that I'm interested in selling. One is a golden cuckoo marans/CCL cross that lays X-large brown eggs; the other is a jubilee orpington/tolbunt polish cross that lays medium cream/tan eggs. I can try to get a picture later today. They're super healthy and free range several days a week.

Hi everyone! I live in Gloucester County and have four hens named Shirley, Constance, Ginger, and Wellington, with more on the way in May.

I'm currently looking for someone to split an order of ducklings from Stromberg's--anyone interested? I only want 5 or 6 and the minimum order is 15.

I just did a hatch, and have a few more coming in about 12 days. Is anyone interested in buying some surplus chicks? At the moment there are 5 CCL x Bresse chicks (Straightrun), and an opal legbar cockerel. I will also have several green-laying rhodebars available (it currently looks like I have all females, but I want to wait til the next set hatch to be sure).

They're still in a brooder in my house, so have had zero contact with my flock. I'm handling them regularly and they seem very friendly (the CCL/Bresse especially).

View attachment 2044903

The yellow ones are the crosses, the chipmunk one is a rhodebar.

Additionally, I have two laying pullets that I'm interested in selling. One is a golden cuckoo marans/CCL cross that lays X-large brown eggs; the other is a jubilee orpington/tolbunt polish cross that lays medium cream/tan eggs. I can try to get a picture later today. They're super healthy and free range several days a week.
Hi! I am curious to know if you sold your pullets and chicks last month. I'm in the middle of building my henhouse and run, so I'm not ready for anything yet. But your flock sounds interesting

RARE & BEAUTIFUL Breeds available soon!

I am located in Union County, NJ and have been keeping chickens since 1999. I just started incubating a batch of eggs purchased online and will have lots available assuming I get a good hatch. I plan on vaccinating them for Marek’s disease as well. Message me for more details!

The pics below are not mine and were taken by the sellers I got the eggs from.

These are the following breeds I may have available:

1) Spangled Orloff 2) Salmon Faverolles 3) Turkish Sultan 4) Opal Legbar (very rare color)
5) Blue Birchen & Birchen Marans 6) Icelandic (VERY rare landrace) 7) Key West chickens (hard-to-find native of Key West, FL) and 8) Easter egger-Ayam Cemani F1 cross (lays greenish eggs and has black skin and meat!)

View attachment 2102756

1) Opal Cream Legbars: Have the lavendar gene and lay blue eggs!

View attachment 2102757

2) Key West Chickens- Feral chickens from Key West, Florida descended from Cuban chickens!

View attachment 2102758

3) Ayam-Cemani x Easter Egger cross (actual parents in photo)- greenish layers with black skin and meat!

View attachment 2102759

4) Turkish sultan- the poodle of the chicken world with an air of royalty!

View attachment 2102760

5) Birchen and Blue Birchen Marans- Chocolate-colored egg layers!

View attachment 2102762

6) Spangled Russian Orloffs- Regal birds and super cold-tolerant!

View attachment 2102763

7) Salmon Faverolles- Dual-purpose French breed know for egg production!

View attachment 2102764

8) Icelandic- Very cold-tolerant and good layers in multicolor!

View attachment 2102765

Back
Top Bottom