1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

new long legged chicken breed.....................

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by pdsavage, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Wow! Think of the size of nest box you'll need for that!

Imp- Not to mention the popdoor. [​IMG]

2. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Quote:Go ahead, but you have to admit a lot of the blondes are ditsy or just aren't there.. And usually in those situations it is a blonde 20-30 years old.. City person, probably lower high class.. [​IMG]

My whole family is almost blonde, the ones that aren't are red/brown headed.. Deep scottish/irish roots. I was once blonde, like my father.. But hair changed to brown over time [​IMG].

3. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:Go ahead, but you have to admit a lot of the blondes are ditsy or just aren't there.. And usually in those situations it is a blonde 20-30 years old.. City person, probably lower high class.. [​IMG]

My whole family is almost blonde, the ones that aren't are red/brown headed.. Deep scottish/irish roots. I was once blonde, like my father.. But hair changed to brown over time [​IMG].

And I'm 24. Maybe she was from the North???? [​IMG]

4. barred-rocks-rock

barred-rocks-rock Can't stick with a Title

Jul 5, 2009
    [​IMG]

5. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL

And I'm 24. Maybe she was from the North???? [​IMG]

I am from the North, wasn't from one of us. Must have been someone from the midwest [​IMG]

6. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
  7. barred-rocks-rock

Jul 5, 2009
    Quote:They better put that boat " steeling" chicken ( [​IMG] ) in jail

8. HenPen

HenPen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    [​IMG]

The long leg chicken was the lookout so the Dolphin didn't catch him "steeling" the boat

Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  9. barred-rocks-rock

Jul 5, 2009
    true

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by