New member and im an idiot

Pics

EmpyreQueen

Chirping
May 17, 2021
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

Have had my chickens for over a year now. Does that still make me new? Lol

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

13 and counting if my eggs hatch this week. But im an idiot and positioned most wrong so, idk if they will.

(3) What breeds do you have?

EE, Cuckoo Maran, RIR, Black Australor and NHR (roo)

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

They have their own personalities and are fun to watch

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

Reading.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

Im a 31 yo married mother to 2 kids and 6 fur kids. I work full time as a Quality Technician for a major American snack company and raise chickens as a hobby

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?

I have seen the page and referred to it several times over the past year but I just joined today because I'm no longer on social media where I was interacting with a lot of back yard breeders for support. So now yall have me

Welcome to byc! It doesnt sound like you're an idiot🤣
Lol its does when I realized I read my information wrong and fully incubated just about all my eggs on the wrong end 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 3 started piping today, wrong side obviously, so I slowly and gently turned them sideways to hopefully help the rest. Dont know if that hurt or helped yet but im hearing a lot of cheeping from the incubator

Back
Top Bottom