New member from Oz

ChickyDownUnder

Hatching
Apr 1, 2020
Good Morning,

We've had chickens for the past 4 years. We started with 2 and now have 5, all different:
- a Leghorn that we call the survivor, she's tough and can fly very high to escape dogs, she's also tough with snakes
- a young Hamburg who's looking a little weird
- a wyandotte cross that no one wanted
- a very dark Sebright
- a little Belgian D'Uccle bantam
I like my chickens because they are so relaxing to watch. I think that they are the perfect package, they eat our leftovers and transform it into manure and eggs.
Else, we have a 17yo cat, 2 guinea pigs, fish and shrimps. Usually my other hobbies are limited because I work and have a family, but with work running out, I have a little more time to do other things. Like trawling the internet to find out what is wrong with my Hamburg.... that's how I found you.

Cheers

Good Morning,

We've had chickens for the past 4 years. We started with 2 and now have 5, all different:
- a Leghorn that we call the survivor, she's tough and can fly very high to escape dogs, she's also tough with snakes
- a very dark Sebright
I like my chickens because they are so relaxing to watch. I think that they are the perfect package, they eat our leftovers and transform it into manure and eggs.
Else, we have a 17yo cat, 2 guinea pigs, fish and shrimps. Usually my other hobbies are limited because I work and have a family, but with work running out, I have a little more time to do other things. Like trawling the internet to find out what is wrong with my Hamburg.... that's how I found you.

Cheers

WELCOME TO BYC
20200325_155041 (2).jpg

FROM SUNNY QUEENSLAND.
Lots & lots of Aussies here. It's a great site!
Feel free to pop in & say Hi to some of them @
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/ribhs-dcoopage.1295189/page-975

Good Morning,

- a very dark Sebright

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom