New member in Sacramento Ca.

Altro1337

In the Brooder
Jan 31, 2023
Hello from Sacramento California.

I’m considering raising chickens in our suburban yard for eggs. I’m still in the planning stage, so I’m not quite sure that we’ll be getting chicks in the next couple months, though this is when they’re commonly available at the local feed store.
I’m hoping to glean as much information as possible before constructing a coop & run, which is why I joined this forum. If there is anyone in the area, I’d love to get some local insight.

Welcome to our forum! Since you are new to chicken keeping, I suggest you take a look at the articles section of our forum, there's so much information there! If you want breed advice, domt hesitate making a thread, the wonderful people of BYC will give you great suggestions! If you have any other questions, don't be afraid to ask! Glad to have you :welcome

Hello from Sacramento California.

I’m considering raising chickens in our suburban yard for eggs. I’m still in the planning stage, so I’m not quite sure that we’ll be getting chicks in the next couple months, though this is when they’re commonly available at the local feed store.
I’m hoping to glean as much information as possible before constructing a coop & run, which is why I joined this forum. If there is anyone in the area, I’d love to get some local insight.
Welcome to BYC!!

5yLmVQWG-ZvcHH_mWii8BcofZR-70PXJlMu8PLyp0Wrk-XzBlcyGDJx9Un7m2pVONA=w526-h296-rw

Back
Top Bottom