blcalloway

In the Brooder
Mar 15, 2018
Ohio, USA
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

I first got my chickens in August 2017

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

I now have my four 10 month old hens, a 1 year old rooster and six 3 week old pullets.

(3) What breeds do you have?

4 hens - Orpington (i think lol)
1 rooster - Cochin (i think)
4 pullets - silver lace Wyandotte
2 pullets - new Hampshire red

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?

Through Google searching different questions about coops.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I have a passion for crocheting and knitting.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

Married, 4 amazing daughters, 1 dog (beagle mix with i don't know), 1 albino rex rabbit, 2 cats.

Attachments

• 20180308_141444.jpg
    20180308_141444.jpg
    704.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20180304_122754.jpg
    20180304_122754.jpg
    968.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20180304_123550.jpg
    20180304_123550.jpg
    605.4 KB · Views: 5
G’Day from down under blcalloway :frow Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out.

Great pics :clap If you would like to share more Pictures and Stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

:welcome Looks like you are starting a chicken collection? good looking Roo! I hope he is a good boy to your new young ladies:confused:.
We picked up our roo just a week ago because the hens started picking on each other. One was so bad i thought we were going to lose her. It looked like a chicken massacre! He's doing a fantastic job of keeping them in line and our girl has healed up nicely after a couple of days in quarantine and some blu kote.

G’Day from down under blcalloway :frow Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out.

Great pics :clap If you would like to share more Pictures and Stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)
Oh, thank you for the helpful links! I will definitely do some more exploring. I will for sure be posting more pictures.

Back
Top Bottom