sherrylee

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 25, 2014
Alabama
Hello, I'm sherry. I've just joined BYC today and want to thank you for adding me. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends that love chickens like I do!! Thanks

Hi Sherry,
welcome-byc.gif

Do you have any chickens now? If not, I'm sure it wont be long before you get some if you hang around here long enough! lol

WELCOME TO OUR SITE OF BYC LOVERS!

Ask away, I was a total newbie of the most ignorant level. People here so wonderful with knowledge and they jump right in to help. I have learned so very much here, and even though I have to much more to learn, I have had a blast along the way!

How many chickens do you have?

Greetings,
MB

No:( but my boyfriend does. He's an hrs drive from me so I don't get to go often enough. He has new ducklings that hatched yesterday. I missed it. I live alone and don't get to see my grandchildren as often as I did. I LOVE chickens!!

images

Welcome to BYC!

Oh, you need to get a flock of your own!! Chickens are so rewarding and good for the soul.

Make yourself at home here on BYC and welcome to our flock!

I want a couple just for me so that I can enjoy them daily. I don't know the laws here in Alabama on having backyard chickens. David has some due to hatch and I so want a couple

Back
Top Bottom