sherrylee

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 25, 2014
Alabama
Hello, I'm sherry. I've just joined BYC today and want to thank you for adding me. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends that love chickens like I do!! Thanks

Fowl Mouth

Chirping
7 Years
Dec 15, 2012
Midwest USA
Hi Sherry,
welcome-byc.gif

Do you have any chickens now? If not, I'm sure it wont be long before you get some if you hang around here long enough! lol

Melabella

Crowing
8 Years
Jun 2, 2011
WELCOME TO OUR SITE OF BYC LOVERS!

Ask away, I was a total newbie of the most ignorant level. People here so wonderful with knowledge and they jump right in to help. I have learned so very much here, and even though I have to much more to learn, I have had a blast along the way!

How many chickens do you have?

Greetings,
MB

sherrylee

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 25, 2014
Alabama
No:( but my boyfriend does. He's an hrs drive from me so I don't get to go often enough. He has new ducklings that hatched yesterday. I missed it. I live alone and don't get to see my grandchildren as often as I did. I LOVE chickens!!

TwoCrows

🌻🐣🌻
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Mar 21, 2011
New Mexico, USA
My Coop
My Coop
images

Welcome to BYC!

Oh, you need to get a flock of your own!! Chickens are so rewarding and good for the soul.

Make yourself at home here on BYC and welcome to our flock!

sherrylee

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 25, 2014
Alabama
I want a couple just for me so that I can enjoy them daily. I don't know the laws here in Alabama on having backyard chickens. David has some due to hatch and I so want a couple

Top Bottom