New Mexico

Well any rooster will do the rooster i lost was a old english game bantam.right now i can't offered one until 3rd of next month i live in Hobbs so i really can't go far.

Oh no, sorry for your loss... that is just so awful to lose birds to dogs... what type of rooster are you looking for? Because I've got a Svart Höna rooster looking for a roost to call his own. :D

And boy oh boy, we are getting some very nice chickens here in NM. And not just the Barnevelders, Svart Höna and Ayam Cemani, either! Neighbor of mine who has about 100 birds or so, is ordering some Erminettes from Sandhill. She's also got a ton of other interesting breeds, and is really into genetics. Quite fascinating to have a discussion with her. 
any rooster will do the rooster i lost was a old english game bantam i live in Hobbs N M i really can't go far also i can't afford one until the 3rd of next month.

any rooster will do the rooster i lost was a old english game bantam i live in Hobbs N M i really can't go far also i can't afford one until the 3rd of next month.
Well there is always Craigslist! Or put up a "wanted" sign at your local feed store/farm store. You should be able to find plenty of candidates that way!

We are starting to get a few active people on this NM board. Any interest in trying to get together? I like to put faces to names with people I chat with. And I'll almost always talk about my birds and the silly ways they are.

We are starting to get a few active people on this NM board. Any interest in trying to get together? I like to put faces to names with people I chat with. And I'll almost always talk about my birds and the silly ways they are.
Hmm, I would be interested in trying. I do go to Santa Fe from time to time, has there ever been a get-together like this before and if so where was it held? I live way out in the sticks, no one near me I am sure! This is a biiiiiiig state.

Back
Top Bottom