New Mexico

Hmm, I would be interested in trying. I do go to Santa Fe from time to time, has there ever been a get-together like this before and if so where was it held? I live way out in the sticks, no one near me I am sure! This is a biiiiiiig state.
I can do Santa Fe. I'm up there quite often. Or I could jump in my plane and fly to Las Vegas and meet up a little closer to you.

i really can't go far from hobbs.
That would be a fun flight for me from Albuquerque down to Hobbs. Could be a fun reason to go grab coffee/breakfast and talk chickens.

Really for me there isn't anywhere in this state (or even outside it) that I couldn't find a reason to get to.

I can do Santa Fe.  I'm up there quite often. Or I could jump in my plane and fly to Las Vegas and meet up a little closer to you.

That would be a fun flight for me from Albuquerque down to Hobbs.  Could be a fun reason to go grab coffee/breakfast and talk chickens.

Really for me there isn't anywhere in this state (or even outside it) that I couldn't find a reason to get to.  
How fun to be a pilot and have a plane. Always looked like something I'd like to do. Do you fly out of Double Eagle (I think that's what it is called)?

I can meet up pretty much anywhere within an hour of Albuquerque. But for something easy, you and me and Peep_Show, plus anyone else who wants to join in, should definitely do coffee sometime.

Right now I fly out of the Sunport. I rent for a few more months but I'm actively looking for a plane right now. I'm not sure if I'll keep my plane there or Double Eagle. There is a lot of politics in play in aviation....it's sad really.

Right now I fly out of the Sunport. I rent for a few more months but I'm actively looking for a plane right now. I'm not sure if I'll keep my plane there or Double Eagle. There is a lot of politics in play in aviation....it's sad really.
That is seriously cool. If you are ever up this way LMK, and I would be happy to drive in to LV and pick you up and take you out to lunch. However I am more than willing to go to Santa Fe, and there is the possibility of me going to Albuquerque (although that takes far more planning for me) as well. Middle of the day works best for me, as I raise dairy goats among other things, and have to be here morning and night to milk and do the feeding and chores. Alb. is about a 3 hour drive one way for me.

Sorry about the politics. That's awful. I hope you can work out a plane without too much difficulty. Again, amazing, very cool. **respect**
bow.gif

My first hatch of Barnevelders is happening right now!
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
It will be a bit mixed as I had my three blues in with the regulars, but YEA!!!! I'll sell a few of these dudes if anyone is interested.
WOW! So exciting!!!
celebrate.gif

I've been wondering: are the chicks easy to sex? I know the adult roosters are a different color than the hens, but I was curious how soon that was noticeable?

Back
Top Bottom